Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Transformers
Sicko
Ratatouille
Disturbia
Paris - Sonic Jihad
David Bazan - Fewer Moving Parts
Todd Steed and the Suns of Phere - Heartbreak and Duct Tape
Starflyer 59 - Leave Here a Stranger
Mustard - Eureka Grande
My Photo
Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

The peaches, apples, plums and pears are guarded by ferocious bears.

Powered by Blogger


Resumes
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - J.K. Rowling
My Secret - Frank Warren
Persepolis - Marjane Satrapi

02 January 2006

The Twelve Brews Of Christmas: Day Nine

Lakefront Brewery's Holiday Spice Lager Beer

Timed to coincide with the holiday season, a very special lager is brewed with honey, oranges, and spices. This beer uses two pounds of honey per pound of malt in its brew, making it an exceptional fortified holiday specialty beer which will keep for years. The spices and hops balance the sweetness of the honey and malt to give this lightly hopped beer its perfect flavor. Holiday Spice Lager is a Lakefront gift to you!

Comments on "The Twelve Brews Of Christmas: Day Nine"

 

Blogger Jim Jannotti said ... (1/03/2006 09:05:00 AM) : 

You haven't mentioned any of your opinions on the taste of these beers. This one seems especially curious to me. Oranges? I dunno.

Are you saving up for a Twelve Beers Retrospective?

 

Blogger Nicole said ... (1/03/2006 04:18:00 PM) : 

I took one swig of all the beers, and I have to say that this one was gross.

I don't care for most beers, but this one has quite the after bite. Yeck.

 

Blogger Wasp Jerky said ... (1/03/2006 10:01:00 PM) : 

I'm not sure I can honestly remember at this point (although my favorites have been the Highlander Pale Ale, the Black Jack Porter and the Ellie's Brown Ale). I'm with Nicole on this one though. I enjoyed it more than her, but the oranges have way too much kick.

 

post a comment