Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Transformers
Sicko
Ratatouille
Disturbia
Paris - Sonic Jihad
David Bazan - Fewer Moving Parts
Todd Steed and the Suns of Phere - Heartbreak and Duct Tape
Starflyer 59 - Leave Here a Stranger
Mustard - Eureka Grande
My Photo
Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

The peaches, apples, plums and pears are guarded by ferocious bears.

Powered by Blogger


Resumes
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - J.K. Rowling
My Secret - Frank Warren
Persepolis - Marjane Satrapi

18 November 2005

Friday Comics Blogging

Comments on "Friday Comics Blogging"

 

Blogger jasdye said ... (11/19/2005 01:04:00 AM) : 

i remember that one. and although i do still hold to the idea that it's one thing to bring up and make people think about an issue of importance and it's another to be heavy-handed and preachy about it (esp. as an entertainer), this one made/makes me laugh.

 

Blogger revhipchick said ... (11/21/2005 12:02:00 PM) : 

sounds similiar to some of the prayers you'll hear at our house--and not even by me, my 10 and 7 year olds are quite politicially minded and opinionated and pretty darn good with words--just ask me and I'll tell ya!

 

post a comment