Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Transformers
Sicko
Ratatouille
Disturbia
Paris - Sonic Jihad
David Bazan - Fewer Moving Parts
Todd Steed and the Suns of Phere - Heartbreak and Duct Tape
Starflyer 59 - Leave Here a Stranger
Mustard - Eureka Grande
My Photo
Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

The peaches, apples, plums and pears are guarded by ferocious bears.

Powered by Blogger


Resumes
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - J.K. Rowling
My Secret - Frank Warren
Persepolis - Marjane Satrapi

29 August 2005

Search Me

So I've been using Branica do monitor my site stats for the past week or two. Naturally the most interesting bit about that is seeing what people were searching for when they dropped by. Some of them make a lot of sense. There are a lot of wasp related searches, so I hope the beekeeping population has enjoyed their stay here. There have been a few searches for New York drug lawyer Chris Fabricant and for Ester Drang's Rocinate, which is kind of cool. Others were looking for stuff related to the Columbine shooting, from my two posts about that a while back. And then there was the person looking for "WIFE RAPED WHILE HUSBAND WATCHES" (in all caps mind you). That's the sort of thing that makes me want to take a bath.

Anyways, here's a list of the more interesting stuff:

  • wasp identify color california (MSN)

  • How efficient are internal combustion engines? (Dogpile)

  • sorry note for husband (MSN)

  • uncovering feet+hebrew idiom (Google)

  • My hip hurt wasp health shot (Yahoo)

  • black wasp in georgia (Yahoo)

  • sufjan stevens predatory wasps sexuality (Google)

  • rollin with saget (Google)

  • Eric and Dylan Littleton shooting+home video tape (MSN)

  • "david bazan" headphones interview (Yahoo)

  • Pat Robertson (Technorati)

  • National Security SOUNDTRACK (MSN)

  • "jeannette taylor" marketing (Google)

  • photos of columbine massacre (MSN)

  • WIFE RAPED WHILE HUSBAND WATCHES (MSN)

  • soundtrack marketing (MSN)

  • Trench Coat Mafia (MSN)

  • team america free soundtrack (MSN)

  • eustace clarence snub (Google)

  • masturbate I-40 Knoxville (Google)
  • Comments on "Search Me"

     

    Blogger Nicole said ... (8/29/2005 08:33:00 PM) : 

    mmhmm, there must be some posting going on that I don't know about...I'm staying away from you...weirdo.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8/30/2005 01:52:00 AM) : 

    Damn. You're even the first entry for that the I-40 one.

    You must be so proud.

     

    Blogger Wasp Jerky said ... (8/30/2005 09:05:00 AM) : 

    I am, Zalm. Wait'll I tell my mom.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8/30/2005 11:26:00 PM) : 

    what did you write about columbine? man blogspot is cool, apparently there are lots of options to see what people are doing at your site. link me to whatever you wrote. . .

     

    Blogger Wasp Jerky said ... (8/31/2005 06:01:00 PM) : 

    Stephanie, click here and here to read the two columbine posts I mentioned.

     

    post a comment