Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Transformers
Sicko
Ratatouille
Disturbia
Paris - Sonic Jihad
David Bazan - Fewer Moving Parts
Todd Steed and the Suns of Phere - Heartbreak and Duct Tape
Starflyer 59 - Leave Here a Stranger
Mustard - Eureka Grande
My Photo
Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

The peaches, apples, plums and pears are guarded by ferocious bears.

Powered by Blogger


Resumes
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - J.K. Rowling
My Secret - Frank Warren
Persepolis - Marjane Satrapi

08 June 2005

I'm Out Like a Fat Kid in Dodge Ball

So I'm leaving now. Well, in a few hours. This will most likely be my last post until sometime in early July. My wife and I are leaving the country for nearly a month, first for a work trip to a conference, and then on to Vienna, Venice, Munich, Prague, Krakow and London. Everyone be good, try not to blog too much (I'll have a lot of catching up to do when I return), pray for impeachment, and enjoy life in all its splendor. I'll be writing it all down and taking lots of pictures, so you'll hear all about it soon enough. Zalm, we'll have to grab a beer next time you're in town. Adam, your CDs are on the way. Um, I guess that's it. Catch you next month kiddos.

Comments on "I'm Out Like a Fat Kid in Dodge Ball"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6/28/2005 11:22:00 PM) : 

Hey Kevin, I am working on a project involving twentysomething christians that I'd like to tell you about. Can you email me at sarah@portalministries.org?

Thanks.

 

Blogger Reverend Irreverent said ... (7/02/2005 06:01:00 PM) : 

Alright Kevin, it's July 2nd which clearly qualifies as early July. Get your butt back online already, we miss you.

 

post a comment