Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Transformers
Sicko
Ratatouille
Disturbia
Paris - Sonic Jihad
David Bazan - Fewer Moving Parts
Todd Steed and the Suns of Phere - Heartbreak and Duct Tape
Starflyer 59 - Leave Here a Stranger
Mustard - Eureka Grande
My Photo
Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

The peaches, apples, plums and pears are guarded by ferocious bears.

Powered by Blogger


Resumes
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - J.K. Rowling
My Secret - Frank Warren
Persepolis - Marjane Satrapi

02 June 2005

Ribbons I've Never Seen In Berkeley

The other day I found Support Our Ribbons, a site that skewers the yellow ribbon trend but good. The ribbons for sale in the store are OK. But the beauty of this place is that you can purchase your own customized ribbons. I can't think of a better reason to support Capitalism. Check out the message board for some really funny ribbons created by site visitors (a few of which are below).

Someone help me out. Which ribbon should I buy? Or perhaps you've got a slogan of your own? Let's hear 'em.










Comments on "Ribbons I've Never Seen In Berkeley"

 

Blogger Wasp Jerky said ... (6/02/2005 10:08:00 PM) : 

Yeah, someone also made one that says "Pay Attention to Me, I'm Patriotic!" Also in the same vein is one that's twice as big as the normal sized ones that says "My ribbon is bigger than yours."

 

Blogger Streak said ... (6/03/2005 09:40:00 AM) : 

Damn that is funny! Thanks for this laugh.

 

post a comment