Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Transformers
Sicko
Ratatouille
Disturbia
Paris - Sonic Jihad
David Bazan - Fewer Moving Parts
Todd Steed and the Suns of Phere - Heartbreak and Duct Tape
Starflyer 59 - Leave Here a Stranger
Mustard - Eureka Grande
My Photo
Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

The peaches, apples, plums and pears are guarded by ferocious bears.

Powered by Blogger


Resumes
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - J.K. Rowling
My Secret - Frank Warren
Persepolis - Marjane Satrapi

09 April 2005

Mix Blogging

So I think I'm in need of some new music. I'm burning a couple of mix discs for a friend in the next few days. If anyone else who lurks 'round these parts wants to swap mixes, drop me a note in the comments and we'll swap. It'll be kinda like the CIA and heroin smuggling, only legal. (See my music blog for a rough idea of what I'm into.)

Comments on "Mix Blogging"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4/09/2005 08:43:00 PM) : 

have you ever heard of the band X or exene cervenka?

 

Blogger Wasp Jerky said ... (4/09/2005 09:04:00 PM) : 

No, I haven't. Who are they? Do they have web sites?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4/09/2005 09:21:00 PM) : 

www.xtheband.com
some have said they were they early purveyors of punk in the 80s. they're a healthy diet of thought provoking lyrics, irony, anti gov't, and loud guitars - can't beat that with a stick. they were based out of l.a. maybe some in your circle have heard of them?

 

Blogger Wasp Jerky said ... (4/10/2005 07:42:00 PM) : 

Thanks jesus chick. I'm not into that much punk, but they look interesting.

 

post a comment