Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Transformers
Sicko
Ratatouille
Disturbia
Paris - Sonic Jihad
David Bazan - Fewer Moving Parts
Todd Steed and the Suns of Phere - Heartbreak and Duct Tape
Starflyer 59 - Leave Here a Stranger
Mustard - Eureka Grande
My Photo
Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

The peaches, apples, plums and pears are guarded by ferocious bears.

Powered by Blogger


Resumes
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - J.K. Rowling
My Secret - Frank Warren
Persepolis - Marjane Satrapi

28 July 2006

Friday Random Ten

New London Fire – Different
Pedro the Lion – I Do
The Arcade Fire - Une Année Sans Lumière
The Accident Experiment – Sky’s Your Home
Rosie Thomas – All My Life
Dixie Dirt – Fast Food Media
Tim Lee – Any Part of This
Naughty By Nature – Jamboree
Kanye West feat. Mase – Jesus Walks (remix)
Cat Power – Naked If I Want To

Comments on "Friday Random Ten"

 

Blogger Christine said ... (7/28/2006 04:08:00 PM) : 

of COURSE I have bradley's recording. I've been listening to it a lot. I'm sorry you missed the chicago show! what a tragedy. I hope your friday random ten version of 'I do' is the acoustic recording from his boston show; it is lovely.

 

Blogger Stephanie Willis, LCPC, CADC said ... (7/31/2006 11:50:00 PM) : 

please come back to the city again soon. i missed y'all when you hit up the cubs. this way you can bring me all that boot leg Pedro & Webb crap i'm missing. and where in the hell is your wifey??

 

Blogger Stephanie Willis, LCPC, CADC said ... (7/31/2006 11:55:00 PM) : 

BTW= i like the new look. and i think someone should make you a shirt that says "Stephen is my Hero".

 

Blogger Wasp Jerky said ... (8/03/2006 11:59:00 AM) : 

Christine,

I can't remember. I think it was from another show actually.

Bonita,

We just got back from a wedding. She's been out of town for a week or so.

 

Anonymous Cedar Rapids Furniture Cleaning said ... (10/30/2022 12:08:00 AM) : 

Thankks for sharing

 

post a comment