Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Transformers
Sicko
Ratatouille
Disturbia
Paris - Sonic Jihad
David Bazan - Fewer Moving Parts
Todd Steed and the Suns of Phere - Heartbreak and Duct Tape
Starflyer 59 - Leave Here a Stranger
Mustard - Eureka Grande
My Photo
Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

The peaches, apples, plums and pears are guarded by ferocious bears.

Powered by Blogger


Resumes
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - J.K. Rowling
My Secret - Frank Warren
Persepolis - Marjane Satrapi

13 July 2005

The Playbook

Via Washington Rox I learned that Raw Story has obtained a copy of the Republican Party's talking points on the Karl Rove issue. If you don't know what I'm talking about, see here. Short version: Karl Rove quite possibly outed an undercover CIA agent as political payback for the exposure of the Bush White House's lies about Iraq. This isn't even close to the biggest scandal cooking in the Bush White House. But I'll take it.

Oh, and those talking points? You're looking at 'em:






Comments on "The Playbook"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7/14/2005 02:02:00 AM) : 

Maybe this is typographically elitist of me, but I've always loved how RNC talking points Always Capitalize Every Word, Regardless Of How Important It Is. And Then Bold Them. And Then, For Emphasis, Underline Them.

I guess they think it makes everything they write Seem More Important. I just think it looks Unprofessional And Hard To Read.

 

post a comment