Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Transformers
Sicko
Ratatouille
Disturbia
Paris - Sonic Jihad
David Bazan - Fewer Moving Parts
Todd Steed and the Suns of Phere - Heartbreak and Duct Tape
Starflyer 59 - Leave Here a Stranger
Mustard - Eureka Grande
My Photo
Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

The peaches, apples, plums and pears are guarded by ferocious bears.

Powered by Blogger


Resumes
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - J.K. Rowling
My Secret - Frank Warren
Persepolis - Marjane Satrapi

25 February 2007

Mr Deity



And all the while the good Lord smiles and looks the other way. -- Pedro the Lion

Got this site from Greg. Pretty amusing.

Comments on "Mr Deity"

 

Blogger jasdye said ... (2/26/2007 11:29:00 AM) : 

that's definitely reflective of the deistic religion most of America still seems to believe in.

 

Blogger Christine said ... (3/01/2007 06:22:00 AM) : 

that was great.
I hope you're doing well. I have a question for you (of course).
do you have an mp3 of david covering man in me? the youtube video's not doing it for me; I want it on my ipod. I figured I would come to you.

 

Blogger Wasp Jerky said ... (3/01/2007 08:37:00 AM) : 

jasdye,

Sure, but you don't have to go to far in the Bible to find people wondering where God is.

christine,

Check your email.

 

Blogger jasdye said ... (3/04/2007 04:32:00 PM) : 

sure, kevin. pero, the laments and psalms and intertestial period, et. al, aren't related to the idea of a great Zeus-like, detatched old-man-build-'em-and-leave-'em god. God was there, it seems from my understanding of their understanding, he just wasn't answering or listening to their pleas. not that he was necessarily ignorant or flippant about listening to one or another prayer. and certainly, it was not that God was not physically unable to hear, meet their prayers.

 

post a comment