Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Transformers
Sicko
Ratatouille
Disturbia
Paris - Sonic Jihad
David Bazan - Fewer Moving Parts
Todd Steed and the Suns of Phere - Heartbreak and Duct Tape
Starflyer 59 - Leave Here a Stranger
Mustard - Eureka Grande
My Photo
Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

The peaches, apples, plums and pears are guarded by ferocious bears.

Powered by Blogger


Resumes
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - J.K. Rowling
My Secret - Frank Warren
Persepolis - Marjane Satrapi

19 September 2006

Ugh

So I forgot to record Prison Break last night. Fortunately I use Shareaza to download television shows from channels we don't get (which seems to make a lot more sense than paying for cable). So after I finish downloading, I double click on the video to make sure it's the right episode. It isn't. In fact, it isn't Prison Break at all. Oh, the file was named Prison Break. But it's really a naked guy touching himself. And he's wearing a top hat. I'm not kidding.

Comments on "Ugh"

 

Blogger RC said ... (9/22/2006 12:34:00 AM) : 

ugh...is right.

I am so sorry, what a horribly disappointing situation.

--RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9/22/2006 03:01:00 PM) : 

Hey,
you don't know me, but here's why i'm commenting on your blog:
i'm looking for Christmas music because about every two years i make a mix for my friends and family. i cannot find Pedro the Lion's Christmas EP anywhere because it's out of print. I googled it and it brought me to a comment of yours that suggests you have it. Do you have "The First Noel" and/or "The Long Way Around The Sea"?
If so, i would appreciate it very much if you'd send them to me.
if you decide to do this huge favor for me, my email is ALGreene81@aol.com.
thanks,
adam

 

Blogger Christine said ... (9/24/2006 09:07:00 AM) : 

that is hiLARious. did you sit through the whole thing?

 

Blogger Wasp Jerky said ... (9/25/2006 04:52:00 PM) : 

RC,

No worries. I got what I was looking for on the second try. It could've been worse. There could have been animals involved.

Christine,

Nope, I didn't make it past the strategically-placed lamp. Maybe I should watch the rest and post a review.

 

post a comment