Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Transformers
Sicko
Ratatouille
Disturbia
Paris - Sonic Jihad
David Bazan - Fewer Moving Parts
Todd Steed and the Suns of Phere - Heartbreak and Duct Tape
Starflyer 59 - Leave Here a Stranger
Mustard - Eureka Grande
My Photo
Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

The peaches, apples, plums and pears are guarded by ferocious bears.

Powered by Blogger


Resumes
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - J.K. Rowling
My Secret - Frank Warren
Persepolis - Marjane Satrapi

24 January 2005

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

Today I saw something I can honestly say I've never seen before: two college students sword fighting. When I say sword fighting, I don't mean the traditional duel between two brave, rapier-wielding nobles. Rather, I mean the odd cultural phenomenon in which two men urinate side by side, using their streaming urine as weaponry. I've never participated directly in this sport, so I'd always assumed this kind of thing was reserved for small children, say young brothers or best friends. I wasn't aware that grownups took part in such revelry.

All the more interesting was that I witnessed this spectacle at Wheaton College, which I had previously considered to be a fairly conservative establishment. I hope James Dobson doesn't find out about this.

Comments on "Unsportsmanlike Conduct"

 

post a comment