Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Transformers
Sicko
Ratatouille
Disturbia
Paris - Sonic Jihad
David Bazan - Fewer Moving Parts
Todd Steed and the Suns of Phere - Heartbreak and Duct Tape
Starflyer 59 - Leave Here a Stranger
Mustard - Eureka Grande
My Photo
Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

The peaches, apples, plums and pears are guarded by ferocious bears.

Powered by Blogger


Resumes
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - J.K. Rowling
My Secret - Frank Warren
Persepolis - Marjane Satrapi

17 January 2005

Enter the Dragon

So it's finally happened. I've joined the self-indulgent cracker-ass cult* of blogging. Maybe this is the start of a narcissistic triad-life crisis. Maybe this is my vain, introverted attempt at connecting with humanity on some deeper level. Or maybe it's my desperate crawl towards American quasi-celebritism. Perhaps it's a delusional tug at the skin scraping chains of this corporate-owned bullshit media reality, in which we've always been at war with Eurasia. Until tomorrow. Maybe it's this culture of boredom, in which I'm constantly in need of a fix from my idiot box pusher and a guzzle from the teat of crackwhore consumerism. Or maybe it's just that all the other kids' moms let them do it.

*I stole this term from Greg, who uses it mostly to describe American Christianity's white suburban face.

Comments on "Enter the Dragon"

 

post a comment