Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Transformers
Sicko
Ratatouille
Disturbia
Paris - Sonic Jihad
David Bazan - Fewer Moving Parts
Todd Steed and the Suns of Phere - Heartbreak and Duct Tape
Starflyer 59 - Leave Here a Stranger
Mustard - Eureka Grande
My Photo
Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

The peaches, apples, plums and pears are guarded by ferocious bears.

Powered by Blogger


Resumes
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - J.K. Rowling
My Secret - Frank Warren
Persepolis - Marjane Satrapi

24 August 2006

Just Checking

So there were eight planets. Then there were nine. Then there were twelve. Now we're back down to eight? Is that correct? I feel like I'm stuck in a bad math problem.

Comments on "Just Checking"

 

Blogger Jim Jannotti said ... (8/24/2006 07:34:00 PM) : 

There were always eight. Human beings are just stupid.

 

Blogger Michael Westmoreland-White, Ph.D. said ... (8/27/2006 01:03:00 PM) : 

Whatever happened to the planetoid they discovered in the '70s between the orbit of Mercury and the Sun? They were calling it Vulcan which led to many Spock jokes. Did it get demoted to "dwarf-planet" like the re-christened "Pluton" also?

Did they just vote Pluto out or did they actually (finally) decided on a definition of a planet that would lead to objective identification?

 

Blogger Sebastien Millon said ... (8/27/2006 06:34:00 PM) : 

I'm going to take this pluto fiasco as a signal that I can make up all the lies I want, because reality is a subjective thing, right??? Yes, I think I like that.

 

Blogger Dan Trabue said ... (8/30/2006 05:10:00 PM) : 

I suspect the terr'rists did Pluto in. Poor Mickey!

 

post a comment